06 February 2008

snow day

I find out at 6:30 this morning that I'm not required to report to work, due to extreme weather. I look out the window and to me, the weather does not seem that extreme. But instead of arguing, I slip back into bed. No complaints from me.
Today has been fabulous. To make it an official snow day, Shay and I created the most hideous snowman ever to grace the neighborhood. We named her Lumpy Longstocking.
Lumpy in the formative stages, when we still had reason to hope that she would be attractive.

Lumpy in all her glory. So much went wrong between picture 1 and picture 2.

7 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

I think she looks amazing! I'm sure all the Snow "Men" in the neighborhood will be calling her!

Karrissa Winward said...

very impressed!!

Holly said...

What's wrong with her? I think she is very cute! I'm glad you got a day off of work.

Holly said...

Wait, now that I look at it again, it looks like she's reaching for Shay's butt! Shady snow woman...

Amber said...

I'm so glad that you guys aren't getting the really bad weather out there! Your snowman is fantastic too! Take care of you and stay warm.

Anonymous said...

That's pretty much the hottest snowman ever. I won't show Blair, he has a thing for the ladies made out of natural elements.

Tara said...

I think Lumpy's cute...