27 January 2008

just me posting about me again

Catlin passed along a google image tag and I wanted to play, too. Now I am finally getting around to it. You are supposed to type your answer to each of the questions below into google image, and post a photo from the first results page. Here's what I ended up with:

age you will be on your next birthday:

your favorite food:

your middle name:

your college major:
your favorite color:


a place you would like to visit:


where you live:

name of a past pet:

one of your favorite places:

your favorite holiday:

a bad habit:

your favorite animal:

Do you want to play too? If so, consider yourself tagged.

6 comments:

Lisa Johnson said...

That is so fun! What a great idea. When I get a minute one of these days, I'll do one! By the way, what was your "bad habit"?

melis w-y said...

fun! I think the bad habit is internet surfing? how 'bout your fav place? stockholm?

lex said...

The answer I entered for "bad habit" was procrastination. I picked this little comic because it is totally my style of procrastination. I can get the little things done, but the monstrous projects get put off for a very long time. I just hem and haw over the project and think about what a big task it is and how I have no idea where to start. I'm silly.

Good guess - Stockholm is right. Isn't it lovely?

melis w-y said...

... it sure IS lovely! :) ok, this looks like fun. I think I WILL consider myself tagged, thank you!

Kim said...

I highly doubt you even knew I read your blog but I've been trying to think about something to blog about - and you made this look so fun - that I think I'm going to play too!

Crystal said...

Love this post...I may have to copy...