13 November 2007

the heart of life is good

I have been a lazy blogger. Sometimes I check my own blog hoping to find something new here. It's strange how I always find the blog looking just the way I left it.

We've been busy. We are happy. My favorite things at the moment are singing at the top of my lungs on the drive home from work, playing Boggle with Shay and kicking his trash consistently, and walking up the street where we live and stepping on crunchy leaves every step of the way.

Thanksgiving is looming, and I am feeling the thankful vibe these days. Life is full of so many good things.

4 comments:

Karrissa Winward said...

I totally know what you mean! Sometimes I know I should update my blog, or want to update my blog, but really there is nothing to share so I don't. Anyway, I love keeping in touch this way and am super jealous of the crunchy leaves!

Melissa Scott said...

Could I be called a lazy blogger, because i am too lazy to even create a blog?? I loved seeing the pictures of KU. I love the old buildings. They remind me of a movie we watched recently... I love that you "kick Shay's trash." I always say that phrase (well, not with Shay in it) and Matt laughs because he thinks it is random.. I miss you.

Catlin said...

Love Boggle! Love crunchy leaves!

jen said...

Oh I want to leave you a comment so that something can be different next time you log in!! Here is my post....

ALEXIS IS AMAZING!!!