28 August 2007

a plug for croatian tourism

There were a few people who expressed interest in being cornered for a long period of time in order to view our pictures of Croatia. We never really got around to sharing our pictures before we left the Homeland. Pity, because the land of the Croats really is a marvelous place, and somebody's got to spread the word! So, with a little luck, I might be able to post our little picture/video montage here. Granted, it is the super low-quality version of the video. But it's fun anyhow. Good old blogs... so far, I am a fan.

I'll do my best, but if you can't get the video to work, don't call me. My knack for technological troubleshooting is limited to issues like, you know, if Super Mario Brothers isn't working correctly, you should take the game out of your Nintendo and blow on it, then put it back in; it should work fine after that.

**edited to add: the copyright police have now disabled the sound, since the video includes music I did not create. That's okay. If you ever have a desire to watch this video in all its amateur glory, give me a call.


5 comments:

Tara said...

Fun video Lex and Shay. Croatia is beautiful. I'll bet that you had so much fun!!! Lex, I was really hoping that you were going to eat that fish head. That would have been great (and so disgusting). Love you guys.

jen said...

SOOOOOO FUN!! Except for the fish head...you really didn't eat it, right?! My favorite part is Lex giggling in the background of nearly every video.

melis w-y said...

how much fun was that!! i liked the waterfall pic: very pretty water and very pretty girl. :) that celine song is one of my favorites...

Spenny and Nellie Morris said...

Cool video! Looks beautiful! So what did you go there for? What a neat opportunity! Where are you at now? Good to hear from you!

J&J Binghameez said...

Hey you guys that trip looked amazing! So much fun being able to go. We miss you and are glad to hear all is going good.