21 September 2007

life's crucial questions answered

Yesterday, when person number two million and seventeen asked me, "So is Kansas as flat as they say it is?", I knew it was time to reference this article. Awhile ago I checked out this little book that professed to include 100 interesting things about Kansas. In truth, only about half of the tidbits kept my interest long enough for me to finish a particular section. Anyhow, it was through this book that I learned that there was an actual geographical study to determine if Kansas were flatter than a pancake. Science at its finest! Who funds such a study, I wonder?

You will just have to check out the article to discover the truth of the Kansas flatness matter.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow. that. article. was. riveting. i mean really riveting.
and if i had the means, i would certainly have funded such a study. such important research!!